The Tampines Trilliant Executive Condo in Tampines Central 7. Find your choice units from our website or request more information, such as Tampines Trilliant floor plan, price and don’t forget to give us a call to find out any available units in Tampines Trilliant before heading down to the showflat.
Click to view The Tampines Trilliant Photo Gallery.
[wptabs style=”wpui-dark” mode=”horizontal”]
|The Tampines Trilliant||Tampines EC|
|Need more information on the Project?|
|Development Name||The Tampines Trilliant|
|Site Area||22,000 sqm / 236,805 sqft (approx.)|
|Tenure||99 years from 13 July 2011|
|Type of Development||Executive Condominium. Eligibility Condition applies.
|No. of Blocks / Storey||9 Blocks 16-Storey, 3 Blocks 15-Storey|
|Total No. of Units||670|
|Total No of Carparks||670 Carpark Lots + 6 Handicap Lots|
|No. of Levels||1 level of Basement carpark|
|Unit Type||No. of Units||Size (Sq M)||Size (Sq Ft)|
|3 Bedroom||127||81 – 106||872 – 1,141|
|3 Bedroom + Utility||397||93 – 128||1,001 – 1,378|
|4 Bedroom||98||121 – 148||1,302 – 1,593|
|Penthouse||48||171 – 229||1,841 – 2,465|
|The Tampines Trilliant||Site Plan|
|1. Main Entrance & Exit||2. Guardhouse||3. Drop Off Area|
|4. Open Plaza||5. Recreational Tennis Court||6. Meditation Pool|
|7. Hydro Gym||8. Spa Pool||9. Lap Pool|
|10. Wading Pool||11. Sun Deck||12. Pavilion|
|13. Fitness Station||14. Fitness Area||15. Children Playground|
|16. Children Play Area||17. Gymnasium||18. Function Room|
|19. Reading Room||20. BBQ Area||21. Botanical Walk|
|22. Side Gate||23. Substation|
- Walking distance to Tampines MRT Station
- Walking distance to upcoming DownTown Line 3 MRT Interchange
- Tampines Mall, Tampines One and Century Square
- Within 1-km to popular Poi Ching Primary School
- Near St Hilda Primary School and Gong Shang Primary School
- Near upcoming Integrated Lifestyle Hub
- Easy accessibility to City via Tampines MRT, ECP and PIE
|Book an Unit today?|
|Developer||Sim Lian (Tampines EC) Pte Ltd|
|Project Account No.||040-1103-775-6|
|Lot No.||Lot 2853V MK 29 at Tampines Central 7|
|Conveyance Solicitor||Rodyk & Davidson LLP
80 Raffles Place
#33-00 UOB Plaza 1
Tel: 6885 3676 / 6885 3641
Fax: 6557 0789 / 6557 2260
|Expected TOP Date||31 March 2015|
|Expected Legal Completion Date||31 March 2018|
|Architect||Design Link Architects|
|Structural||Engineers Partnership (EP)|
|M&E||Unite Projects Engineer (UPC)|
|Main-Con||Sim Lian Construction Co. (Pte) Ltd|
This web page serves as a guideline only, contact us to work out the time frame for you. Don’t let your choice unit snapped up before you realise you are eligible.
Eligibility Check List
- Must be a Singapore Citizen and above 21 years old and buying together with either Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident.
- Must have a valid family nucleus to buy the EC under one of HDB’s eligibility scheme: Public / Fiance & Fiancess / Orphan / Joint Singles (min. 35 yrs old).
- Holdhold income MUST NOT exceed $12,000.
- Applicants and Occupiers listed in the application form must not own or dispose off any private property within 30 months before the date of application and between the application date and the date of taking possession of the EC.
- Applicants and Occupiers have not bought 2 housing units before (a flat directly from HDB, resale flat with CPF Housing Grant, DBSS from developer, EC unit from developer).
- You must meet the Minimum Occupation Period (MOP) of 3 years OR 5 years before a new application of a new EC.
Documents required for E-application
- Both NRIC (Original)
- Married Cerificate (For those married couple)
- Employer letter indicating your monthly gross salary and position held
- Unemployed-need statuary declaration from housing board town council
- 1 year computerized Payslip for commission based
- Latest Employment letter to certify your monthly gross salary
- Latest 15 months CPF history contribution
[wptabcontent]There are 2 type of payment schemes for The Tampines Trilliant Executive Condo. You may choose either Progressive Payment or Deferred Payment when filling up this EC application form.
|No.||Description||( % )||Cash / CPF|
|Subject to Terms and Conditions.|
|1.||Upon signing of this Agreement||20% of the Purchase Price (inclusive of the Booking Fee)||Cash and CPF|
|2.||Within 14 days after the Purchaser receives the following notices from the Vendor:|
|(a)||Notice that the foundation work of the Unit has been completed||10% of the Purchase Price||Cash and/or CPF|
|(b)||Notice that the reinforced concrete framework of the Unit has been completed||10% of the Purchase Price||Cash and/or CPF|
|(c)||Notice that the brick walls of the Unit have been completed||5% of the Purchase Price||Cash or CPF|
|(d)||Notice that the ceiling of the Unit has been completed||5% of the Purchase Price||Cash or CPF|
|(e)||Notice that the door and window frames are in position, and that the electrical wiring (without fittings), the internal plastering and the plumbing of the Unit have been completed||5% of the Purchase Price||Cash or CPF|
|(f)||Notice that the car park, roads and drains serving the Housing Project have been completed||5% of the Purchase Price||Cash or CPF|
|3.||Within 14 days after the Purchaser receives –||25% of the Purchase Price||Cash or CPF|
|(a)||a Notice of Vacant Possession and the Temporary Occupation Permit or Certificate of Statutory Completion in respect of the Unit (or a certified true copy thereof); and|
|(b)||a certificate by the qualified person engaged by the Vendor that the Building and all roads and drainage and sewerage works serving the Housing Project have been completed and that water and electricity supplies, and gas supplies (if any) have been connected to the Unit.|
|4.||On Completion Date||15% of the Purchase Price payable as follows:||Cash or CPF|
|(a) 2% of the Purchase Price to the Vendor; and|
|(b) 13% of the Purchase Price to the Singapore Academy of Law as stakeholder|
|Stage||( % )||Funds|
|Subject to Terms and Conditions.|
|Signing of Sales & Purchase (8-9 weeks from Option Date)||15%||Cash / CPF|
|Stamp Duty (14 days from Signing of S&P)||3% Purchase Price (Minus $5400)||Cash First (Can be reimburse from CPF)|
|80% Loan starts from here|
|On Notice of Vacant Possession and a copy of the Temporary Occupation Permit (or Certificate of Statutory Completion)||65%||85%|
|Completion of Sale and Purchase takes place before Statutory Completion is issued
Certificate of Statutory Completion is issued before completion of Sale and Purchase
Thank you for your support! The Tampines Trilliant is Fully Sold.
Register your interest for more HDB EC New Launch.